Watch the most recent sermon on 9.15.2021 Go Now!
September 12, 2021 | Doug Sauder
Watch our most recent mid-week message here.
Happy December! We want to help make date nights a priority in your marriage, so we have a few ideas to help you plan a fun, intentional evening!
Date Night Ideas:
· Light Up Your Marriage Grab a hot, holiday-flavored coffee and drive around looking for your favorite holiday light displays. Looking for a place to start, click here.
· Christmas Movie Marathon Cuddle up on the couch for a night of Christmas movies past and present. Don’t forget the pillows and blankets! Bonus tip: Make a blanket fort!
· Not So Silent Night Not So Silent Night is Ocean’s Edge School of Worship’s annual Christmas concert. This beautiful night is full of Christmas and worship music performed by the talented members of Ocean’s Edge class of 2017. Click here for tickets.
· Love Is a Treat Bake up a batch of delicious Christmas cookies together. If you are feeling really ambitious, you can even try your hand at gingerbread houses!
Date Night Questions:
· In what ways have you seen me grow over the last year?
· Where are some areas I still need to grow?
· Is there another couple we can go to in order to receive counsel and accountability?
We want to hear from you! E-mail MarriedCouples@CalvaryFTL.org about your date night story for your chance to win in a prize drawing! Share your dates on social media by tagging your photos with #DateNightStories to encourage other couples with what the Lord is doing in your marriage!